September 4, 2005

For love to continue...


Sarang ha myun hal soo rok

OST: The Classic

As I appear over the top of the hill, you see me
I don't need to speak, you already know what's on my mind

Without ever knowing why we came to be together as if just by chance
I won't change my mind just as a rainbow doesn't stop until it reaches the heavens

If we are in love we shouldn't worry about our hearts becoming lonely or broken
I just believe that this is not the end

So lately I've woken up to the fact that love can't be denied
It seemed like you came to me by chance
but I know that it was fate that brought us together

If we are in love we shouldn't be afraid of anything pulling us apart
I just believe that this is not the end

This is not the end...

lyric translation by: aheeyah.com



1 comment:

Sildelane V. M. said...

I love this music and The classic ..i cry so much ^^